Family Tree Scarf
Women- strong as mighty trees. The legacy those who have gone before us leave for us. The roots of a family so strong and deep- how can you capture this love and devotion for a Grandmother beloved?
This huge scarf or wrap was a gift I painted for my Grandma. With 3 kids, 17 grandkids and 29 great-grandkids not to mention spouses we are a mighty family tree.
This gift was painted in love, including the roots which were my great-grandparents and my Grandma- the trunk or matriarch of our huge clan.
Do you have a Grandma you want to honor or a Great – Grandma with a special family-tree scarf?
How to order:
- This is a custom listing and will take 4-6 weeks for me to paint + shipping time, so please keep that in mind when ordering!
- This listing is for a huge scarf- measuring apx. 36×80 inches. Should you want a smaller scarf please write me a message for prices at email@example.com
- Purchase this listing and in the notes include all names, families to be included. You could also send your family tree as a file so that I would have the correct family ordering.
- Include any specific colors you want to be included in notes.
- Because of the custom nature of this sale, your item will be non-returnable. I will send you photos of sketches prior to painting and once the scarf has been completed. Once the item has shipped returns are no longer possible for this type of custom order.
- Hand Painted Original by Silk Artist Elizabeth Grinberga in her Studio Silkiness
- Made in Latvia, Europe.
- Tie it, wrap it, braid it, knot it, love it.
- Look European with a scarf in your wardrobe!