Mother Power Birth Scarf
A tribute to the strength of woman.
- Painted in rich, earthy, fiery, tribal colors this scarf is full of inspiration and one of a kind encouragement for the mother to be.
- The woman has a huge belly, and is glorious in her flowing gown. She is the emblem of strength.
- The other end has two large hands with a rose and a baby emerging- a reminder to the Mother to open like a flower and let her baby out.
- The sunflowers are symbolic of the “ring of fire” experienced in birth- painful- yet bringing life into the world.
- Can be customized with inspiriational quotes around the border- please send me a note if you desire to do this and include the quotes you want written on the border.