Brown Batik Leaves Silk Scarf
- Hand wash, line dry, cool iron on reverse side,
- 14×72 inches
- 100% silk
- Hand Painted Original by Silk Artist Elizabeth in her Studio Silkiness
- Hand painted in the hot wax batik method where layers of wax and dye are applied to the silk and then removed with a hot iron before being steamed 4 hours for colors to last for life.
- Made in Latvia, Europe.
- Tie it, wrap it, braid it, knot it, love it.
- Look European with a scarf in your wardrobe!
Silk is a fabric that breathes and caresses ones skin with its elegant touch. It is an accessory that will make you smile!
This is a scarf that both little and big women will like. It adds color and fun to your wardrobe.
See more scarves
Styling ideas on Ritzy Silk’s Pinterest
Need a scarf that is a different color- order one for your special occasion! Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org